Vehicle Graphics are not just limited to highway vehicles. Other applications include motorcycles, trailers, snowmobiles, jet-skis, boats, etc., anything can be turned into a moving billboard with your brand.
Vehicle Graphics can be as small as a decal, or as large as a full wrap. With a full wrap, the entire vehicle is wrapped, with the exception of the front windshield and the driver and front passenger’s windows, which cannot be wrapped for legal reasons. Rear passenger windows and the rear windshield may be covered, but typically they will be wrapped with a perforated vinyl that allows for partial visibility.
Designers have access to software that includes templates for all modern vehicles, thus enabling very accurate designs of the graphic layout to fit any particular vehicle.
Graphics are adhered to the vehicle using heat and pressure-sensitive adhesives; thus enabling complete removal without leaving blemishes.
With vehicle graphics, almost anything that moves can become your mobile billboard.
You’d naturally think of cars, trucks and trailers when considering vehicle graphics. But, almost anything that rolls, floats or flies can be custom branded with your company name, logo and message by KKP:
• Food trucks
• Golf carts
• Personal watercraft
Big, medium or small — there are many great ways to go with vehicle graphics. Need to update your message, turn in a leased vehicle, or otherwise replace your vehicle? Made of high-quality vinyl, our custom full vehicle wraps can be removed without damage to your vehicle’s paint or finish. And, that makes them a great way for municipalities to identify police cars and other emergency vehicles.
Custom vehicle graphics from KKP can as large as a full wrap complemented by window graphics, or as small as a decal. You can consider these choices based on your budget:
• Full vehicle wraps: With a full wrap the entire car, truck or other vehicle is wrapped in a thin layer of rugged vinyl that displays your graphics in vibrant colours. They adhere firmly but are not permanent. When it comes time to take your vehicle out of service, fleet graphics come off easily. That's why operators of leased cars and trucks give auto graphics the green light!
• Partial wraps: As the term implies, partial wraps typically cover 25-75% of a vehicle’s surface. With these solutions, our graphic designers integrate your original paint colour into your custom vehicle graphic design.
• Window graphics: Many mobile marketers combine window graphics with their vehicle wraps to for maximum promotional impact. The rear window and some side windows can be wrapped in perforated-vinyl designs that allows partial visibility.
• Decals: Custom car decals, custom truck decals and similar solutions are designs printed on vinyl that adhere to your car, truck or trailer’s surface. Use this vehicle advertising for smaller applications such as your company’s logo or selected graphics.
• Other options: Looking for alternate ways to promote your business with vehicle advertising? Our solutions include vinyl vehicle lettering and numbers. They also extend to car-top magnetic signs and door-side magnetic signs.
One more way vehicle graphics go the extra kilometer? Even when parked between deliveries or service calls, vehicle graphics can serve as additional onsite signage at your place of business! See KKP to begin benefiting from these “24/7” promotional solutions.