Posters and Banners
Posters and Banners
Display eye-catching posters and banners anywhere … and watch your sales mount up
There's a good reason why posters and banners have long been a promotional must-have for advertisers. They work! As big and bright and bold as you need them to be, custom designed posters and one-of-a-kind banners capture attention to support your promotional, informational or directional goals.
Having been around so long, there’s a custom banner or mounted poster for just about any purpose and every budget. Use them indoors or outdoors, and in support of one-time special events or longer-term promotions.
But, where to turn for attractive, affordably priced posters and banners? That’s easy. KKP. We combine creative custom designs with the latest larger-format printing expertise for the benefit of anyone in need of these advertising solutions.
Discover one convenient source for all types of posters
Experienced in all aspects of graphic design and production, we can assist you with custom posters for any application. Our solutions include:
• Poster prints: Showcase product photos, graphics, key statistics or talking points with our poster prints. Offered in a variety of sizes, you’ll choose from matte or glossy finishes on papers of all weights and price points.
• Photo posters: These posters are the choice when displaying a more permanent message or if seeking to enhance the décor of your lobby, office, store or restaurant. A gloss finish will make your colours “pop” while a satin finish will help reduce glare. Most of our photo posters come complete with hanging hardware.
• Laminated posters: Lamination helps protect your poster for longer-term applications. A thick poly coating makes them last longer. The lamination also offers an attractive, glossy sheen and delivers UV protection against sunlight-inducing colour fading.
• Mounted posters: These posters are backed by sturdy foamboard to enhance their display. They are ideal for presentation on easels such as at sales presentations or conferences. (Note: Poster prints and photo posters can be both mounted and laminated.)
Select from a full array of custom-designed banners
We are also your resource for banners of all types. Our expertise extends to site assessment, banner measurement, installation and take down as well as one-of-a-kind designs and digital printing:
• Fabric banners: Prized for their high-quality printing and accurate image reproductions, fabric banners are often used indoors where viewing distances are often closer than outdoors. That said, custom printed banners in heavier weights of fabric are gaining use in more out-of-door applications.
• Mesh banners: Considering hanging a custom banner in a breezy area? Our mesh banners are the way to go. Perforations make these printed banners wind resistant.
• Boulevard Signs and Street Banners: Whether termed avenue banners, boulevard banners or light pole flags, the pole banners you’ll find are a great way to catch the eye of drivers and pedestrians alike!
• Printed banners and banner stands: In many areas you’ll find a ceiling, fence or wall from which to hang your banner. In other situations, banner stands are the answer. Readily portable, they let you position your custom banner wherever it will gain the most attention — most often at stores, trade shows and other events. You’ll choose from types including retractable banner stands, scrolling banner stands and X-frame banner stands.
• Vinyl banners: The most popular banner choice for use indoors and outdoors, vinyl banners are durable, come in varying weights or thicknesses and are offered in gloss and matte finishes. Tip: A gloss finish is often preferred for outside applications. It’s considered more attractive as wind-borne dust doesn’t adhere well to the slick surfaces of custom printed banners in vinyl.
Whether you teach yoga lessons, sell cars or gourmet food, people need to know who you are, where you are and what you can offer. Well-designed signage announces your company to potential customers, inviting them to utilize your services. In eye-catching full-colour, KKP can design and print a range of large-format signage to maximize your exposure to the masses.
- Light Boxes
- Reception Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
- A-frame Signs
- Window Graphics
- Event Signage
- Foamcore Signs